I LOVE to hear from my readers! Please feel free to comment. Keep it nice though!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What’s my age again?

Here is a laugh for youYesterday at work the topic of Age came up, and one of my coworkers asks me how old I am. I replied with no thought, 22 (I'm actually 23, and have been for at least 5 months now). We continue talking and about two or so minutes later, mid conversation, I say "oh wait, I'm 23 not 22". We all kind of laughed at my stupidity of not knowing my own age, and even five minutes later I'm still thinking to myself, "23? No 22?" You think I would know my own age by now. I think I am losing my mind, I blame the hormones.

2 comments:

PiccaDilly said...

Well I still think I'm 28. At least you are only off by a few months.

Unknown said...

you make a good point...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...