I LOVE to hear from my readers! Please feel free to comment. Keep it nice though!

Friday, April 8, 2011

Need some change

I really need some change in my schedule! Here are just a few examples of my days. 1) waking up and going to work ALL day and then coming home and doing homework ALL night, 2) Waking up and going to school ALL morning and then coming home and doing homework ALL night. And the worst one yet 3) waking up and going to school ALL morning, work on homework at school, head straight to work, while trying to squeeze homework in on breaks, and then coming home very late at night.

But the real kicker is, I can't even get away from it in my sleep! Even in my dreams I am at work and working on my homework! I think it's time for a break! Don't you agree? :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...