I LOVE to hear from my readers! Please feel free to comment. Keep it nice though!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Date is set!

I am probably one of the most IMPATIENT person you will ever meet, and now that I am expecting a little one, everything baby makes me even more impatient. I can't wait for all the fun milestones, I have been so impatient with everything, the first doctor's appointment, hearing the heartbeat, the ultrasound, and now the GENDER, and feeling those FIRST MOVEMENTS (having felt them yet).

Of course some of these milestones I don't have much control over, but I have found one that I do (well sort of) My doctor said that if we wanted we could do a gender only ultrasound, if we did not want to wait for the 20 weeks appointment, which of course was SOOO tempting to me! SO this Tuesday, April 26th at 9:00 am we will be finding out what our sweet baby is!!

I CAN'T WAIT!!! so stay tuned

2 comments:

The Warnicks said...

Lex that's so exciting! We did the same thing, found out the day before i was 16 weeks. :) i'm very impatient too

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait. I am way super excited!!! Love you!

Love always, Savannah! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...