I LOVE to hear from my readers! Please feel free to comment. Keep it nice though!

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Dear baby…

When I found out I was pregnant I wanted to blog throughout my pregnancy, but I also wanted a somewhat of a separate spot to blog about my pregnancy updates specifically. So I made a page titled "oh baby" what I didn't realize at first was that's all it was, a page. I wasn't able to add different posts like I was thinking I would be able to, and it seemed like It was going to be more annoying than I thought. I think I will still use it as a photo update, as My mom and I take progressive baby bump pics. But as for pregnancy weekly updates I want to do something a little different.


So thinking about it more I decided to create a totally separate blog just for that purpose; to use as a journal of pregnancy, and then updates of my little one. That way they can look back at their life journey specifically.


It is still in the works,  but go check out my new pregnancy/baby journal, Dear Baby..

**and make sure to become a follower!! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...