I LOVE to hear from my readers! Please feel free to comment. Keep it nice though!

Friday, March 4, 2011

Doctor, Doctor!

Wednesday was my very FIRST prenatal appointment! Oh I was so excited, and slightly nervous! I didn't know what to expect, but it definitely put my mind at ease having my hubby there by my side. Plus my doctor was absolutely amazing! (When I was trying to figure out how to choose a doctor and what not I was totally a mess, How was a supposed to know what a good doctor would be like!? Well my sister-in- law said that she loved her doctor very much, she drives all the way down from Pleasant Grove for doctor visits). She was a very sweet, and patient doctor. She made the appointment so easy, explaining to me everything she was going to do and why. It definitely made the appointment less nerve wracking. She tried to listen for the heartbeat, but as she had warned me, it was too early to hear anything. She had told me that if we didn't hear anything not to worry, since it usually isn't until ten weeks that you can hear the heartbeat. I was a little disappointed, I was hoping we would have been able to hear it :( Oh well, I get to go back in two weeks to do an ultra sound! The doctor is going to measure my baby and determine how far along I am for sure and hopefully we will be able to hear the heartbeat this time!


 

4 comments:

Erin said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting! I hope your pregnancy has been going well, and that you get to hear the heartbeat soon!

Thomas and Amanda Provstgaard said...

Congrats on the baby! You will be so happy you're blogging through out your pregnancy!

The Mattingly Family said...

Congratulations!!! That is wonderful and exciting news.

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone! We are very exciting! and Luckily the pregnancy has been smooth so far!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...