I LOVE to hear from my readers! Please feel free to comment. Keep it nice though!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

What's your guess?

I remember with a few of the babies in the Family doing a vote of what everyone thought the baby was, and then later right before they are born we all guess how much they will weigh, their length, and how much hair they have. I thought it would be fun to do such, so right now I want to know what do you think the gender is?

We have our appointment set and its coming very soon! so Tell me, what do you guess that baby is, BOY or GIRL?

Lets see who is right :)

4 comments:

goodjeni@hotmail.com said...

I'm thinking....girl! :)

The Warnicks said...

Lex! I just found your blog, happy day! I think you're having a boy like me so they can be a month apart and be friends like us! haha but Chase thinks it's a girl, so we'll have to see who's right! When do you find out??

Thomas and Amanda Provstgaard said...

I say Girl!

Unknown said...

Brit! I'm glad you found my blog! That would be fun for our babies to be friends and so close in age! how exciting! We have an appointment on the 26th right now, but it might be later because of finals.. boo. hopefully not though ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...