I LOVE to hear from my readers! Please feel free to comment. Keep it nice though!

Monday, April 18, 2011

A Wedding, A birthday and A mini Vacation

This weekend was a BUSY one... so busy we didn't even get to attend all the things we were invited to, we really had to pick and choose. I don't know what it was with the 16th but it seemed as if EVERYONE thought it would be a good day to some sort of Big event. I had a double baptism, a bridal shower, and a wedding in one day and seriously at the same exact time. Well the wedding won, because it was the first one I knew about and I had requested work off specifically for that wedding. Plus it was a good friend of mine, since Jr. High.
(plus it was in sunny St. George, how could I pass that up ;) )

We were going to drive down Friday night and come back Sunday. But Friday I had a test that took forever and at 5 we needed to pick up the car rental (yes we still haven't sorted things out with the insurance company and car accident, but that's another story for another day). So since we wouldn't have arrived in St. George til 8 or so we decided to save the money and drive down the next morning. Instead we went out to eat and look at cribs and other baby stuff ;)

Anyways Saturday morning we drove down to Mandie's Wedding, it was so fun to see Miss Mandie get married. I am glad I went. She looked so happy, and it looks like she picked a good guy! So happy for her. Well the wedding didn't take long to we had the rest of the night to enjoy the Amazing weather of St. George! It was so nice to spend time with each other, and not have a care in the world. Not having to worry about work, and homework, or anything else! Wish we could have stayed longer!

Sunday we drove back ( a little earlier than I would have liked, but I had a meeting at church). We got home and / relaxed for a bit, until; we headed over to my Mom's to Celebrate Savannah and Dakota's 17th birthday! I can't believe they are 17! I told them they are not allowed to grow up but they just don't listen ;)

Well it was a busy, yet relaxing weekend, and unfortunately I have to go back to the real world of work and school, boo. (although I have only two more days of the semester!!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you came to my party and thank you so much for the gift! You're awesome! :)

Anonymous said...

This is Savannah

Unknown said...

oh savannah! I was reading the first comment trying to figure out who the heck wrote that! I wouldn't have missed my baby sisters birthday for the world!

Thomas and Amanda Provstgaard said...

So gald you got a mini get away in the middle of the semester! I could sure use one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...