I LOVE to hear from my readers! Please feel free to comment. Keep it nice though!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Weekend Fun

This weekend my family went up to Park City to celebrate my nephews birthday and to have a mini vacation. My sister planned it and did great with such short notice. It was a blast! We were able to get an awesome deal on two suites at the Marriott, thanks to Becky. The suites were amazing! Each suite had two rooms, plus three couches with pull out beds, so there was plenty of sleeping room. Then on top of that the building that was the recreation type area, had games, the wii, and fun activities everyday through out the day. And of course I can't forget the pool! Everyone loved the pool, I think all the younger kids, and of course my husband, lived in the pool this weekend. It was an indoor/ outdoor pool, with at least two hot tubs that I saw. The cool part was that it was snowing the whole time, so the pool was steaming, which gave it a very cool effect.

We spent a lot of the weekend lounging around, swimming, playing games, eating and sleeping. But of course we had to have a girls night and head to the outlets, so My mom, Sister, Niece and I all left the boys and the little kids back at the hotel/pool, while we went on a little shopping spree.

After our shopping trip we all went back to eat some yummy fajitas, and watch a movie, and head to bed. Everyone was pooped. I think all of us slept a lot better that night than the first night!

On our way home Spencer and I stopped at the outlets again. I had wanted him to go before, but it had turned into a girls night, so we went on the way home instead. We mainly just looked around since the day before I had bought what I wanted.

It was so nice to get away from the worries of school and frustrations of work, and just relax and have fun!

Thanks for the fun weekend Tabby! It was a blast!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...