I LOVE to hear from my readers! Please feel free to comment. Keep it nice though!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Early mothers day....

I feel so loved! My little sister delivered a little gift from my mother today, it was an "early" mothers day gift.
she got me my FAVORITE flowers, and pink ones of course  (since I am having a girl) along with some chocolate and a card. The card read "Happy Mothers day to the mother-to-be. I am so excited for you!"

I feel so blessed to have such a loving and thoughtful Mother, as well as family! Ever since they have found out I am pregnant they have been so thrilled for me! I feel so grateful to have a family who loves and cares for me, and shares my joys with me!

Thanks everyone for your excitement and love that you have given me! AND thanks to my amazing Mother for everything you have done for me! I love you!!!

1 comment:

PiccaDilly said...

Those ones were definitely prettier then the one mom got. It only had one flower bloomed and another not quite ready. Mostly the green stuff which I thought that was ugly. You saw it..but the color was still pretty! But I like the pink one more.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...