I LOVE to hear from my readers! Please feel free to comment. Keep it nice though!

Monday, May 2, 2011

Burlap wreath and Tutorial

Awhile back I was feeling crafty (as well as wanting to procrastinate homework), plus I didn't have a "Springy" wreath for my door, so I decided to make a new one. One of my fellow bloggers made the CUTEST wreath out of burlap and I thought it would be perfect for my door. So I bought some supplies and tried it out...

Here are my results:




You can find the Tutorial on Gillians blog, Here--> Burlap wreath Tutorial

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are such a homemaker! Want to make some stuff for me? ;) Love ya Lexi!

Unknown said...

haha, I guess I have become a little homemaker ;) I would love to make you something! you name it and I will do my best!

PiccaDilly said...

Make one for mom :) make us a summer one!
-savannah

PiccaDilly said...

Yeah, make one for Mom...maybe a fourth of Julyish theme!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...