I LOVE to hear from my readers! Please feel free to comment. Keep it nice though!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wishful thinking…

I never thought I would ever say I would want some of these things, and some of them may always be wishful thinking, but


I want


...this, Nikon D7000, and I want to learn how to use it

 
...this, not necessarily this one, per say. But I do want a sewing machine. Never thought I would say that.





.... and THIS! Vacation! Hawaii would be nice, or the Caribbean. I'm not feeling too picky at this point.


Oh wishful thinking, wishful thinking....


 

3 comments:

PiccaDilly said...

Since I have the first two, the vacation is on the top of my list! Yes, wishful thinking!

Tabitha said...

I never thought I would want a sewing machine either.. Well I knew I probably wanted one but could I use it??? I am pretty proud of my latest projects! No lessons included! I will show you the skirt! your baby will have so many she/he will not know what to do with all of them!

Eliza2006 said...

FYI Costco has a decent looking machine for $120.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...