I LOVE to hear from my readers! Please feel free to comment. Keep it nice though!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Experimenting with color

My mom had showed me a quick and easy way to make baby headbands, and a very easy and cheap way to dye them different colors. SO yesterday I decided to cure my boredom by experimenting with color and seeing what colors I could come up with here are some of my results! 



all the fun colors that I was able to come up with





  a close up of some of the colors



The two pieces of the fabric I used to make the headband, easy huh?



The final result for one of the headbands.

These were so simple and very cheap! I made like five of them in a very short time!

3 comments:

Tabitha said...

You had better hope it's a girl!!! You have a bad case of baby fever!! Love it!
P.S. it NEVER goes away! Wait till you see what I found to make!

Unknown said...

Well like mom said to me... if it is not a girl, I will have a very silly looking boy! Ha

There are so many thing that I want to make! But it would be a little hard without a sewing machine :(

Eliza2006 said...

I'm getting the feeling that it's a boy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...