I LOVE to hear from my readers! Please feel free to comment. Keep it nice though!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Surprise, Surprise!

For our four months of being married I wanted to do something special for SpenceLuckily I didn't have to search too hard for that special gift. The day before I found out the perfect surprise for him...


So I homemade a little box and card that read... "I have really enjoyed all the adventures life with just the 2 of us..." and the inside read, "...but in 9 months baby will make 3!




It was such a fun way to announce to the hubby that we were going to have a BABY! we are so thrilled


*************


And of course we are so excited that we could hardly wait to tell the Fam, so for Spencer's Birthday I made a shirt that said 'Happy Birthday Daddy' and wore it all night long. We waited to see who would notice first. My little sister was the first one to catch on, and everyone else was clued in real fast when she starting yelling out with excitement and giving me a hug. I thought it was a fun way to announce the pregnancy :)




4 comments:

Shandi and Alex said...

Congrats!!! I had a feeling this announcement was coming soon from all your cryptic facebook statuses! =) Being a mom is AMAZING.. you will LOVE it! And I love how you told your family! Cute, cute!

Unknown said...

Thanks Shandi! I am way excited to be a mommy! Congrats to you too! your little one is so cute!

Nick, Alex, & Nixon said...

Congrats guys! You're going to LOVE being parents! Best thing we've ever done! Can't wait to read all your updates!

Anonymous said...

Lexi! Congratulations! That's so exciting. I want to see you soon, k? Love ya!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...