I LOVE to hear from my readers! Please feel free to comment. Keep it nice though!

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Owlz Game

My sister was able to get our family tickets to the Orem Owlz baseball game through her husbands work last night we all met up at the game! It was a blast!

  My sexy hubby :0)

My Niece, Millie Vanillie!


 My nephew Jakers! (isn't he handsome)


 
 My mom will kill me if she know this is on here.... But I couldn't resist. hehe



My cute little bro Dylan and me!

Millie LOVES Savannah (Savannah's BF to her right)





Poor millie was SCARED of the owl! Everyone kept teasing her and calling the owl back! Poor girl!:( 














We had lots of fun eating food, watching the game and just hanging out! Thanks Tabby and Brad for the tickets and food vouchers! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...