I LOVE to hear from my readers! Please feel free to comment. Keep it nice though!

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Baby shower (Nielson style)

My Sister-in-law, Stephanie threw me a baby shower today! You should have seen how cute it was! She had such yummy food (of course)!


 Even the water bottles were decorated cute!

 Sheri and her girls made this cute diaper cake for me!

 All the yummy food!


 These were AH-mazing! (They are also my addiction right now!)





 Steph made this cute memory game, all the prizes were so funny!

 Me and ma' bellay!


 Sheri, her girls, and Samantha!
Zoey, Stephanie, Julie and baby Anabelle

I got lots of cute stuff for this girl! I seriously can't wait until she gets here! Thanks so much Steph for the shower and for the gifts! Thanks for those who came and for your gifts as well! I appreciate it so much!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...