I LOVE to hear from my readers! Please feel free to comment. Keep it nice though!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Here is a laugh for ya...


It has been a running joke ever since (and probably before) we got pregnant that I am not going to be able to deliver this baby because she is going to have a BIG head. We have had Spencer’s family saying it because he has a BIG head. According to his family he was a bobble-head as a child. And then of course we get it from my family because I have always had a very round head, especially when I was a baby.  

 In fact my mother told me the other day that her and my sister have decided that the reason  I am so “big” already is because this baby is all head… Well they weren’t kidding. 

We went in for our 3D ultrasound today and while we were there the doctor did some measurements. He measured her estimated weight, head circumference, the width of her head (side to side), and her femur.

According to her femur and estimated weight (which was 3 lbs 2 oz.) she was pretty much right on schedule, but her HEAD was measuring 32 weeks, that’s about 4 weeks ahead of schedule! Poor girl got her mommy’s and daddy’s big heads.  My family is going to have fun with that!  

With the average of the measurements the computer estimated the due date to be Sept 18th! My doctor didn’t change it though, she said she will keep it the same from my 1st trimester ultrasound, but I guess we will see if this little one decides to come a little earlier than expected -OR- if she really will be just all head (I’m hoping for the first one).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...