I LOVE to hear from my readers! Please feel free to comment. Keep it nice though!

Monday, July 4, 2011

Fourth of July weekend

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this holiday! Well I really love them all, but this one has to be in the top 3! I just love everything about it! The parade, the BBQs, the fireworks and the Stadium of Fire!!!

This year to celebrate Spencer and I had a BBQ at our apartment. The food was so yummy (if I must say so myself!) After our BBQ we headed up to the Stadium of Fire!

Ever since I can remember we have gone to the Stadium of Fire in Provo. There have been a few years that we missed it and it just wasn't the same! This David Archuleta and Brad Paisley performed this year! My whole family didn't make it this year (which also makes it feel off) but those who did come had a blast! (better come next time guys, you sure missed out!)`

 Me and the Hubby waiting for the show to start!



 I had fun painting Eliza's face while we waited. I tried to get other people to let me, but they were all party poopers!






Dylan couldn't contain his excitement ;)






and apparently neither could Savannah!

                               Brad Paisley                                                    David Archuleta!












 We bought some glow sticks/bracelets/necklaces for the kids.... Apparently my husband the real kid here! oh boy


We had a lot of fun at the stadium of fire! I can't wait til next year where I won't be hugely pregnant! Maybe I will be able to handle the heat and the stairs a lot better!

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For the actual 4th we had a lot going on! That morning we went to the parade! LOVE IT!
We kind of got there late so it was hard to find parking and a spot to sit. But we got lucky and actually found shady spot! (My pregnant body was very thankful for this!)

 Savannah and her BF Logy poo (Logan)

 Me and my Momma!




Sollie man (Solomon) was loving Spencer today! He wanted him to hold him pretty much the whole parade! He was also loving the firetrucks, horses, and parade balloons!

 Savannah and Me! (Love my sis)
 
Love this boy!

After the parade we went over to all the booths to look around and get some food. I always love walking around to see what vendors are there!

When we had enough of the heat Spencer and I went up to his brothers house for a BBQ! I took nice little nap on the couch while Spencer hung out with his family :) 

On the way back home I wanted just had to stop back at the booths to get a little romper for the baby that I just could convince myself to pass up :) I can't wait to get pics of Little miss in it! 

We had so much fun this weekend! I just love all the fun traditions my family has!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...