I LOVE to hear from my readers! Please feel free to comment. Keep it nice though!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

becoming domestic...

On Sunday I attempted to make a nice Sunday dinner for Spencer and My family. We invited my mom, little sister and two younger brothers over so that my mom would not have to cook dinner (she is still recovering from surgery). So I made roast chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, and broccoli. AND all from scratch! no pre-made, pre-cooked stuff. I was really nervous, I am NOT a cook, but I am learning. I think it turned out pretty good for my first time. Everyone said it was good, so I guess it was a SUCCESS!

1 comment:

PiccaDilly said...

It was good! Don't worry. I once thought a roast chicken was a complicated thing to make!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...