I LOVE to hear from my readers! Please feel free to comment. Keep it nice though!

Monday, December 20, 2010

Family Christmas Dinner

My oldest sister Tiffany started a new tradition a few years back where our whole family goes out to eat and then we do our Christmas gift exchange, afterwards we all head over to temple square to see the lights. As always Tiffany does a very good job at picking the restaurant! This year she picked California Pizza Kitchen. Can I say YUMMY!? Mmm, I sure do love that place! It was definitely a lot of fun and a very crazy night! Especially at temple square, it was PACKED SOLID. But either way the night turned out very fun! Thanks again Tif for the amazing night!


My gift from Tabby!


Some of the group


All bundled up!

Me and my cute niece, Millie- with my crazy husband in the back

** pics borrowed from Tabby, again, I really need to get better at taking pictures!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...