I LOVE to hear from my readers! Please feel free to comment. Keep it nice though!

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Zoo Lights!

  For the past few years my family has gone to see the lights in Spanish Fork. This year we were going to go, but for some reason we procrastinated doing a lot of the fun things we wanted to do plus I had been dying to go see the zoo lights. So this year we went to go see the zoo lights! I'm so glad we did! Spence and I brought my siblings, Savannah and Dylan. It was so much fun! I loved all the lights, they were amazing! It was a little disappointing that we didn't see very many of the animals but the lights made up for it! 


On the drive up 









some of the CUTE lights
 














As you can see in many of the pics... Savannah happily jumped into every picture!

They even had reindeer there!!

 The tigers were probably the most active! It was fun to see them playing with each other!

Savannah and Dylan  taking a peek at the sleeping animals



Originally we had planned on going zoo lights, dinner and then heading over to temple square, but dinner took so long that we ended up just going to zoo lights and dinner. I felt bad because Kevin and Jeni drove all the way up to salt lake to meet us for dinner and temple square, but since dinner took 2 hours
we only had fifteen minutes for Temple square so we had to pass altogether. But it was still fun to have Kevin and Jeni join us for dinner! 


We went to Wingers for dinner, which always end with messy hands and Faces... I tried getting a pic a Spence with his messy face... this is all I could get! ;)



Kevin and Jeni
 

 Miss Savannah 


 My baby bro, Dylan!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...