I LOVE to hear from my readers! Please feel free to comment. Keep it nice though!

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Hello there! Long time no see...

I swear I do this every time! I will be real good at blogging and then I get LAZY! Although I feel like I have a good excuse this time around, or should I say excuses! Life has been crazy busy... busy with family stuff, school, moving, and of course baking a baby. The last one takes a lot of my energy, leaving me with hardly any to do the rest! Plus I always think that I should catch up on my blog, then I realize how far behind I am so naturally I give up that idea and put it off even longer. I want to say I will do better, but I think we all know that will just be a lie. Especially with little missy coming any day now! (keep your fingers crossed!). I will TRY to do better but that's all your going to get... Any who keep an eye out for 'new' posts about not so much 'new' events in life.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm glad you finally wrote something here. I'm so excited for you to have your little girl! Love ya Lexy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...