I LOVE to hear from my readers! Please feel free to comment. Keep it nice though!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Dinosaur Museum






I am finishing up LAST semester of school before this baby comes. (Not my last last semester, I will be going back to school in the fall possibly) For my geology class we were required to go to some sort of geological museum or landmark. I chose to go {here}!
I LOVE this place! It brings back so many childhood memories! I actually even worked/volunteered at the gift shop once. Anyways Spencer and I went up this afternoon to look around and take notes for my class. We got in for super cheap too! Apparently on Tuesdays its only a dollar to get in! I was pretty surprised and happy about that!

Of course I didn't many pictures, I have been such slacker in that department lately. Although this time I had a pretty good excuse, for some reason I was hurting so bad today! I think I may have been having a lot of braxton hicks, everytime I would get up to walk a had a shooting pain and I would feel nauseous. It kind of ruined the day for me, luckily we didn't pay that much or else I would have been a little annoyed. It was all good though, we still got to see everything and I got what I needed for my paper! Getting close to the END of the semester! Woot woot!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...