I LOVE to hear from my readers! Please feel free to comment. Keep it nice though!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Manti Pageant

I just LOVE LOVE LOVE going to the Manti pageant. I don't know why. It is always such a fun thing for me and if we ever miss it I feel like I have missed  a big part of my summer! Spencer has never gone! WHAT?! Ok, well I guess he has a good excuse, since most of his childhood summers were spent in NY performing in the Hill cumorah pageant (so jealous). I told he him he better get used to it because we ARE going every summer! :)

We went down this year with my mommy, three of my younger siblings,  My nephew, Sav's BF and Spencer's friend Kevin.


Before hand we ate a nice little lunch, walked around the booths, laughed at the anti-Mormon and played games. Lots of fun!


Spencer says its not as impressive as the Hill Cumorah pageant, but I still love it so he better just get used to it :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...