I LOVE to hear from my readers! Please feel free to comment. Keep it nice though!

Monday, June 27, 2011

Getting Ready!

I am SOOOO excited for this girl to make her entrance into this world! I have been very busy getting ready for her! I wish so bad that I could be getting a room ready for her, but we will be moving shortly before she is born, therefore I have to resort to other ways to prepare for her!


My sister is letting us use her bassinet, so I have been busy cleaning it and getting it ready for little miss!



 I have also been busy making stuff for this girl! So far I have made a changing pad to keep in my diaper bag and a blanket! I found this giraffe print fabric and HAD to have it! Isn't it so cute!?
 



I already have a lot more projects I want to do for Missy! Can't wait for her to get here!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...