I LOVE to hear from my readers! Please feel free to comment. Keep it nice though!

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!

This year was our FIRST Thanksgiving together! It was quite the adventure that's for sure! I already don't eat a lot as it is, so eating two dinners was a challenge :)

We went over to Spencer's parents' house around noon that day. We only stayed there for a short time since my family was eating at three in salt lake. We ate a his mother yummy dinner and headed on up to Salt Lake.

My sister Tabby hosted Thanksgiving dinner at her house again, and as always it was VERY Yummy! We spent the rest of the night eating, playing games, watching the game, and eating some more!! It was a very fun day!

Thanks Tabby for the wonderful thanksgiving dinner!!









**pics borrowed from Tabby :)


 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...