I LOVE to hear from my readers! Please feel free to comment. Keep it nice though!

Monday, January 2, 2012

Enjoying this nice "winter" (?) weather!

Today was nice outside today so Hannah and bundled up a bit and went on a nice little walk! She loved it! I tried laying the seat down and she would not have it! She wanted to sit up and see the world around her! She was seriously looking all around! She was looking at the horses with great intensity as we passed by. It was so cute! Love it!

She loved it so much that when I stopped walking she would start fussing. I can't wait til it's warmer outside so there is no need to bundle up and we can go on more walks!

1 comment:

Tabitha said...

Oh good for you! I heard about your walk... Thought it wasn't as far as it actually was?:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...