I LOVE to hear from my readers! Please feel free to comment. Keep it nice though!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

2 weeks!?

How is it that my sweet girl is already two weeks old? It seems as if she just got here and next thing I know,  I'm at her two week appointment! Its almost not fair!

These two weeks have been quite the adventure for sure, and I'm loving it! Like my Mom has said, I finally have my real live baby doll! We are so in love! She is our princess!

Our beautiful girl has been growing so much! When we left the hospital she weighed 7 lbs 2 oz, just one week later she was not only back to her birth weight but a couple ounces more, at 7 lbs 15 oz. Now at two weeks she weighs 8 lbs 6 oz! Its so fun to see her getting bigger everyday!

Hannah is such a smiley, happy baby so far ( hopefully it stays that way). She mostly smiles  in her sleep, but I'll take it! She has such a pretty smile already! She is also very strong already! from day one she can lift her head pretty high for a few seconds at a time. She is going to be rolling before we know it!

I am just loving being a mommy! Its definitely a dream come true! I am so thankful for this sweet angel! I feel very blessed!






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...