I LOVE to hear from my readers! Please feel free to comment. Keep it nice though!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Feeling crafty…

 With the upcoming Valentines Holiday, I wanted to start decorating but I didn't have very many Valentines decorations, so I decided to be crafty and make my own!

Here are some of the things I made!
 I made these with wooden blocks that I painted, and added embellishments, pretty simple

 
I made the garland on the shelf, It's hard to see, but its scraps of fabric and ribbon all tied on a longer piece of ribbon. That one took forever.



 This heart shaped wreath was made pretty much the same way as the garland, but with wire.


This one is hard to see, but I  bought the wreath pre-made but added the red sparkly embellishments. Nothing too special, I wanted to do more to it, but life got busy.


 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...